- Originally built to solve sharing content on social with one athlete: Blake and Adi’s (founder) teammate at Nebraska – Prince Amukamara. Prince’s agent at CAA added a few players like Eric Decker, Golden Tate and Demaryius Thomas and then the NFLPA called and asked if they could help make it easier for Sponsors and Licensees to share content on social with NFL players. It’s been 6 years since they started our partnership with the NFLPA and now they’re up to 6,300+ athletes on the platform across multiple sports like the NHL (they just signed a partnership with the league for them to provide it for every team), PGA TOUR, MLBPA, AAF, IndyCar and more.
What they do: Software Strategy Services
How: Software workflow Build and schedule posts Easy approval for the athletes Real-time measurement
Their process: CLICK TO SEE HOW IT WORKS
- $7,200 year 1
- $7,800 year 2
- $8,400 year 3.
- The conditions were if we enjoy the program, we speak positively about them and endorse them as our platform of choice only if the guys are on board.
Who already has it: PC Members Using Opendorse
- Anquan Boldin + Genesis Torrey Smith + NFL Outerstuff
- Devin McCourty + Panini Josh Norman + Genesis
- Doug Baldwin + Pepsi
- Benjamin Watson + Georgia Football
- Kelvin Beachum (on-boarded but hasn’t shared content yet)
- Rodney McLeod (on-boarded but hasn’t shared content yet)